- Sessions generally last for 50 minutes.
- Sessions of 40 minutes can be arranged for younger children.
- Session times are available on weekdays and vary depending on current caseload, but I aim to be flexible to suit your needs.
How many sessions will you need?
The number of sessions can be negotiated and reviewed as we go along. I often work to an 8 session model which works well. I am also happy to work longer term for ongoing issues, trauma, or complex trauma, for personal development or for trainee counsellors.
- £60 per session for individual counselling/EMDR
- £75 per session for couples
- £60 per hour for counselling supervision
Where can you find me?
My private practice is in Liphook, just half a mile from the Village centre with on site parking. Liphook is on the main train line from London to Portsmouth so easily accessible by train from Liss, Haslemere and Petersfield. It is on a bus route from Bordon. It is easily accessible by car from Midhurst, Petersfield, Haslemere, Liss, Lindford, Bordon, Grayshot, Headley, Selbourne, Alton.
Contact me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to working with you.